- Government Quota
- Management Quota
- NRI Quota
Joining through Anna University single window system
TNEA [YEAR] Application Fees:
- TNEA [YEAR] Application Fee are Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST) payable by Cash/DD.
- The DD has to be in favour of “Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions”, payable at Chennai, drawn on any Nationalised Bank.
- Candidates are required to mention the name and address on the reverse of the DD
- Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the DD for future reference
For Applications by Post the DD has to be for Rs 700 (Rs 450 for SC/SCA/ST) as mentioned above.
TNEA [YEAR] Application Form Procedure:
- Click here to Apply online
- Candidates must keep the DD for the TNEA [YEAR] Application Fees ready before applying online.
- After successful submission of the TNEA [YEAR] Online Application, candidates have to send the DD to the Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Anna University, Chennai-600025
- Note: The Application Fom No generated after submission will be the TNEA [YEAR] Registration No for the TNEA [YEAR] Engineering Admissions. Candidates must note the number and safe keep it.
2. By Post:
- Candidates can apply for applications by post only from the Centre for Entrance Examinations & Admissions, Anna University, Chennai – 25.
- Candidates have to send a written request for the TNEA [YEAR] Application Form to be sent by post
- Candidates must enclose a demand draft for Rs 700 (Rs 450 for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu with a photocopy of the permanent community card) along with a self addressed stamped envelope along with the request.
3. In Person:
- Candidates can purchase TNEA [YEAR] Application Form from 59 designated application centres by paying Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST) in cash or DD.
- Click here for the list of TNEA [YEAR] Application Centres
- Note: SC/ST/SCA candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu can avail the TNES [YEAR] Application Form on production of a photocopy of the permanent community card):
Documents to be enclosed with the TNEA [YEAR] Application Form (Offline)
Candidates must enclose copies of the following documents along with the filled in TNEA [YEAR] Application Form.
- TNEA [YEAR] Filled-in Coding Sheet (available with the TNEA Application)
- Special Reservation Form (s)
- Relevant Certificate (s) if applicable
- Self addressed Stamped Envelope
In addition candidates have to enclose attested photocopies of
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Marks Sheet of HSC / Equivalent / Diploma
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC&DNC, BC and BCM
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- H. Sc. / Diploma Hall Ticket
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
Submission of the TNEA [YEAR] Application Form:
- The Coding sheet must be kept loose
- All the other enclosures must be tied to the filled in TNEA [YEAR] Application Form.
The application thereby should be sent to The Secretary Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions Anna University Chennai – 600 025
*Procedures given are for 2014 admissions.